Nigerian Institute of Production Management And COPOM Nigeria
Nigerian institute of production management is the institute charged with regulation of standards of production and operations management in Nigeria. The institute offers certification courses for aspiring candidates as well as in-house training for staff of companies who desire to improve the skill set of their employees.
This category also include students undergoing the diploma programs organized by the institute
2. Graduate Members - These are fresh graduates of Nigerian universities and polytechnics or graduates of the institution's diploma program
3. Affiliate members - These are non-production experts who wish to be associated with the institute in furtherance of the institute's philosophy
4. Associate Members - These are production and operations management executives with at least 5 yrs managerial experience
5. Members These are graduates with at least 10 yrs managerial experience or non-graduates with at least 20 yrs experience.
6. Honorary Members These are professionals of other disciplines who desire to support the work of Nigerian institute of production management.
7. Fellow These are members with at least 15 years top management experience in production and operations management or senior executives with at least 5yrs experience in general management
Corporate membership is open to organizations committed to implementation of modern principles of operations and production management.
The College of Production And Operations Management (COPOM)
The College of Production and Operations management (COPOM) is the organ of the Nigerian institute of production management charged with the responsibility of providing certification training for the teeming students anxious to advance their career in production and operations management.
The goal of COPOM is to provide world-class cutting edge training to Nigerians and non-Nigerians interested in taking a career in production and operations management.
Most people don't realize it. But operations management is at the heart of everything companies do. For example, the otherwise good reputation of a great bank can be messed up by the inefficiencies in the banking hall . . . operational inefficiencies that piss customers off and compel them to move their accounts to more efficient competing banks.
So, operations management is not simply something manufacturing companies should worry about. It's at the heart of everything companies do . . . even if your company runs something as simple as a transportation business.
That is why the courses offered by COPOM is something you should consider accessing for the team members in your organization.
Courses And Certification
. . . and several other certifications.
Visit the COPOM office to get more details.
To register, send your application to:
The director of studies, College of production and operations management, Plot 23 Acme Road, Ogba Industrial Estate, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 08023140750, 08087252756, 01-8951778 Email: email@example.com