How To Make Money From Real Estate In Lagos Nigeria
What are the ways to make money from real estate in Lagos Nigeria?
1. Money from rent paid by tenants
2. Appreciation in value of property prices
3. Purchase of large expanse of land in areas with little or no infrastructure and no valid property documents. You then regularize the property documents, and sell off when infrastructure begins to surface or after the documents have been formalized with the appropriate government authorities.
4. Building low to medium income estate and selling at premium price and
First verify that the expanse of land is not acquired by the government before you purchase from the local communities.
Option 4 involves building low to medium income estate and then selling at premium prices.
This option is for folks who have a lot of money to invest in Nigeria real estate. It is obviously not for the little guy who wants to invest the little he has to in real estate.
Option 5 is the simplest way to make money from real estate.
It involves partnering with established real estate agents to sell or let properties in your area.
This system is pretty simple. Here's a brief outline of how to make money from this commission system.
4. Talk to real estate agents in the area about this property you have located. Remember to mention that you expect a slice of the commission
5. Advertise the property online to fid buyers or tenants. You can advertise any property in your area in the Nigeria real estate market on this web site free of charge.
6. Collect your share of the commission when someone buys or rent the property
It is as simple as that. That is how real estate agents in Lagos Nigeria work.
It is important to note that you cannot make money from this system if you are a shy person. This system is for sociable people . . . people who talk freely with people and are not shy to ask questions.
I simply wan you to be aware that there is a lot of money that exchange hands as people rent or buy houses in your street, the street next to yours, the street after the street next to yours, or the estate where you live or the estate next to your house.
What does it take to get a share of this commission paid by tenants and home buyers?
This is the tough truth . . . you can collect a substantial share of the real estate commission paid by tenants or home buyers in your neighbourhood if you take active interest in houses that are available for rent or sale in your area.
That is al there is to it . . . active interest in what is happening in your neighbourhood.
This is the easiest way to make money from real estate in Nigeria. And it will cost you only small investment of your time. Nothing else.
I hope you will take advantage of this opportunity. Here's a toast to your success.