How to become a real estate agent and consultant in Lagos Nigeria – One of the frequently asked questions by visitors to this Lagos Nigeria real estate website relates to how to become a real estate agent or consultant.
This page has been created to answer that question.
Follow the simple steps below to become a successful real estate agent (or realtor or consultant) anywhere you live in Nigeria.
1. Find a respectable real estate company and signup as a consultant (or realtor) with the company
2. Attend the realtor training offered by the real estate company you have chosen to partner with
3. Visit the properties owned by the real estate company you have chosen to partner with and note the unique selling points for each property
4. Print your business card so you can easily share your business with potential customers and establish your brand
5. Open an office where potential customers can reach you
6. Advertise the properties of the real estate company you're representing as an independent realtor (or consultant) to find potential customers. Use Facebook, twitter, Linkedin and other social media sites (as well as classified ads sites) to promote the properties online
7. Take prospects for inspection, close the sales and collect your commission
The above are the 7 simple steps on how to become a real estate agent (or real estate consultant) in Nigeria.
Here's the truth.
There is money in Nigeria real estate business if you do it right. That is why thousands of people have jumped into the real estate business in Nigeria.
For example, a colleague registered as a consultant with a real estate company in Lagos Nigeria and within 4 months in the business, she earned a total commission of =N=2.79 million.
Another consultant got a customer who bought 70 plots of land in one of the estates in Ibeju Lekki Lagos. At the time, each plot was selling for 7 million Naira. Therefore, 70 plots amounted to 490,000 million Naira.
Her commission on the transaction was 15% of the value of the transaction. That is, her commission was 73.5 million Naira.
73.5 million Naira from just one transaction!
Yes, real estate is the new GOLD!
Thinking of becoming a real estate consultant (or realtor) in Nigeria?
Want a business that will enable you destroy poverty once and for all?
Want financial freedom?
Want to become a multi-millionaire in 90 days or less?
Join our real estate business opportunity and become a realtor with established real estate companies in Lagos Nigeria.
Simply fill the form below to get the FREE business manual.