Fashola should start campaign on the deaths caused by generator smoke
Recently three family members were found dead in their house after neighbours noticed that they did not come out from there home as usual for daily activities.
This occured in the morogbo area of badagry after ojo in lagos last week.
Well this has been going on for quite a while, i.e lagosians dying overnight after the prolonged exposure to generator smokes, which unknown to users find their way into sleeping rooms when placed close to windows and constricted areas.
Gov. fashola should please help us save lives before another one occurs by commencing campaigns on the safe positioning and operation of generators as it has become a dependable and if not ONLY source of power supply in NIGERIA.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Lagos News - News By Residents of Lagos.