High ROI : Land For Sale : Contact Us : Ibeju Lekki : Become A Realtor

Fashola should start campaign on the deaths caused by generator smoke

Recently three family members were found dead in their house after neighbours noticed that they did not come out from there home as usual for daily activities.

This occured in the morogbo area of badagry after ojo in lagos last week.

Well this has been going on for quite a while, i.e lagosians dying overnight after the prolonged exposure to generator smokes, which unknown to users find their way into sleeping rooms when placed close to windows and constricted areas.

Gov. fashola should please help us save lives before another one occurs by commencing campaigns on the safe positioning and operation of generators as it has become a dependable and if not ONLY source of power supply in NIGERIA.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Lagos News - News By Residents of Lagos.

Double Or Triple Your Money!

Would you like to double or triple your money?

If yes, Click HERE for details.

How To Become A Real Estate Agent
Click for details

Land For Sale
Click for details

Job Vacancy
Click for details

Become A

Click for details

Book Store
Click for details

Real Estate Guide

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Real Estate Guide.