|Back to Back Issues Page|
Real Estate Guide, Issue #006 -- Lagos Real Estate - Where Is The Mo-ne-y?
November 29, 2007
|~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Real Estate Guide Newsletter
. . . Your Guide To Property Investing
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Big Harvest For Property Owners!
2. Lagos Real Estate - Where Is The Mo-ne-y? - Part 1
3. Hot Properties
1. Big Harvest For Property Owners!Hi,.
Property owners in Lagos Nigeria are reaping bounteous harvest.
Locations that were once considered remote areas have suddenly experienced a surge in population and development. Tarred roads have emerged. Big shopping malls have sprung up. Traffic jam has suffaced.
Suddenly, rents that were low have risen astronomically to match the increase in population and accompanying demand for homes.
Property owners, of course!
So, honestly, if you're still dragging your feet as to whether to invest in property or not, now is the time to stop foot-dragging and take action.
I moved into my own home December 30, 2006. And I can honestly tell you it's refreshing to be a property owner. There's nothing like it.
2. Lagos Real Estate - Where is the Mo-n-ey? - Part 1Yes, you can make m-o-ne-y from real estate by investing in property.
However, there is another way you can make huge amou-nts from real estate in Lagos Nigeria.
By partnering with Zy Properties to deliver homes to people who need it.
Perhaps you have heard about our partnership program before. But now things have really picked up.
We have upgraded the affiliate or partner program to give you more opportunities to make even more m-o-ne-y. Previously, partners made m-o-ne-y only when they referred paying clients.
Not so anymore.
Now you can also earn huge su-ms when you refer other partners to the program. And we also offer team building bo-nuses that will make your pocket fat.
There is even more.
We now offer lifetime commis-sions!
Think about it.
You get commis-sions for life!
That's cool, indeed.
See details at . . .
or . . .
See common questions about our affiliate program answered at . . .
You can also ask your own questions on that page.
See details of awards at . . .
Let's partner for mutual success.
3. Hot Properties1. A block of 4 nos. 3 bedroom flat on a tarred road off Iju road
Price: =N=11 million
2. A block of 4 nos. 3 bedroom flat at Ogba
Price: =N=18 million
3. A plot of land off Olowu street Ikeja suitable for both residential and commercial purposes
Price: =N=27 million
4. A plot of land off Ishefun road Ayobo with foundation for 3 bedroom flat on it.
Price: =N=1 million
|Back to Back Issues Page|